seeking water leak sensor for alarm system

I have a centralized alarm system with a Napco controller. I'd like to add
a water leak sensor to it. When I search for sensors I find stand alone
units with batteries. I don't want a battery. My controller supplies the
current. I don't want stand alone. I want the controller to sound the
alarm. Then I find units designed to work with a certain system. Often
wireless. I don't want wireless. The place where I want to monitor is in
the cellar, the same place as the controller.

Are there any simple leak sensors I can hook up to my controller?