Re: Australia vs US - X10 Differences

Hi. Further to graham_dave comments over a decade later! Kevin Johnson-Bade here. Yes our business Midac made and released a range of X-10 for Australia back in the late 80s. We were the first to release a range suitable for Australia, we had an interest in home automation following on from our work developing technologies for the commercial building automation/direct digital control sector. We also made the range sold by Tandy referred to above, under their Plug n Power brand. As it turns out our move into home automation was premature, and there was very little interest in AU at the time. Regards Kevin Johnson-Bade