Sunset Times Wrong

I am using an X-10 system and Thinking Home 1.17 on a Mac. Since we went
to daylight saving time, all my "sunset" devices on coming on a hour
early. The fixed time devices are operating correctly.

Everything was working properly before we went on DST.

How does this software determine sunset time at my location?

I think this software is old enough that it doesn't realize DST has been
moved to March.