Re: Why I won't be buying a Nest Protect

WTF would anybody want a thermostat on Wi-Fi to remote control it anyway?

Get a programmable unit, with a vacation setting and set it up and forget
about it.

Or perhaps you want Google to control your heat for you? Maybe spy on you so
they know when you are home?

Talk about abuse of technology.

--

"Rob"  wrote in message news:uYidnZ54RI4yumTPnZ2dnUVZ8lCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxx

My views on this device and how it fits with my existing home automation
system:
http://www.dreamgreenhouse.com/features/2013/nestprotect/index.php

Rob