Testing 1 2 3 Anyone here for an x10 question?

As traffic on this NG has been slow, to say the least, I thought I'd ask
a question about some x10 problems. I have an XPCR amplifier/repeater
installed in my house near the breaker panel, with its own breaker. I
use an 1132CU to control all my stuff. I think the XPCR is repeating the
signals and colliding with other signals coming from the 1132, i.e. the
1132 sends several x10 commands sequentially, however they seem to
collide with the repeated stuff from the XPCR. I've tried to put 1
second delays in the 1132 to compensate, however, I still seem to get
collisions. Example ... today the 1132 sent a "c14 on" to ring the chime
module. The 1132 in monitor mode saw the command, however, the chime
never sounded. Early this morning, it worked perfectly. Any ideas?

---