Re: Any home sec IP cams for Android phones?

On 1/13/2012 12:10 AM, Markus wrote:

> Nein, I'm Swiss. Germany is not that far away, though.

Ach, Entschuldigung. ;-)

> I have ordered several times stuff from Dealextreme, for simple things
> they are fine, but for many items the information they provide is not
> enough. I really found the Tenvis site confidence-inspiring as there
> is real information available. Better than man reputable american
> companies. A refreshing development for chinese companies...

I agree with the info on their web site but I am a bit concerned getting
software from mainland China where so much of the recent hacking of top
secure US web sites occured. Such IP web camera firmware would be an
excellent method of planting trojan horses all over the Internet that
could pass data back to China.