Re: Any home sec IP cams for Android phones?

On Jan 11, 8:57=A0pm, Rover <ro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ach, so you are a Deutscher, ja?
Nein, I'm Swiss. Germany is not that far away, though.

> I am also impressed how much info they have on that web site but, at leas=
t initially, I would probably buy one of their indoors MINI models,
> such as the MINI318 because of where I want to deploy the camera. If
> that works out well for me, I might add a more sophisticated outdoors
> cam, too.
I have ordered several times stuff from Dealextreme, for simple things
they are fine, but for many items the information they provide is not
enough. I really found the Tenvis site confidence-inspiring as there
is real information available. Better than man reputable american
companies. A refreshing development for chinese companies...

Markus