Psychopath Jack Wesolowski takes another spam dump on the UseNet (was Gary Sokolich 2265)

On Apr 14, 7:13=A0pm, psychopath Jack Wesolowski trolling and spamming
the UseNet as Gary Sokolisch <SokolischSpe...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2265
>
> W GarySokolich
> 801 Kings Road
> Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
> (949) 650-5379
> Local PD
> 949-644-3681
>
> Residence:
> 5309 Victoria Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90043
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/20080821231423/http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us...
>
> TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
> February 28, 2008 Board Meeting Disciplinary Actions
>
> =A0W. GarySokolich, Newport Beach, California =96 File B-29812 - It was
> alleged that.Sokolichunlawfully offered or attempted to practice
> engineering in Texas (...) =A0Sokolichchose to end the proceedings by
> signing a Consent Order that was accepted by the Board to cease and desis=
> from representing himself as an =93Engineer=94 in Texas, from any and all
> representations that he can offer or perform engineering services and fro=
> the actual practice of engineering in Texas (...) =A0Sokolichwas also
> assessed a $1,360.00 administrative penalty.
>
> _______________
>
> http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-14/local/me-1922_1_ucla-researcher
>
> A former UCLA employee has agreed to provide copies of his research to
> the school to settle a lawsuit the university filed against him in 1985,
> lawyers in the case said.
>
> (...)
>
> The University of California Board of Regents filed a $620,000 lawsuit
> againstSokolich, accusing him of taking research on the hearing
> capabilities of animals in June, 1982.Sokolichwas dismissed by UCLA
> (...).
>
> (...)

That's my boy Jack Wesolowski, a 68-year old,  mentally-ill ,
retired  SSD worker, foul-mouthed  bigot, racist, liar, spammer and
troll who has been posting as Gary Sokolisch  on the UseNet since
January of 2011.

A  recent ode to psychopath Jack Wesolowski, from rec.sport.boxing
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.boxing/msg/336baad3954b6f51?...
http://tinyurl.com/7ldhq3b

"Way Back Jack, his mother licks my crack,
Then she sucks my dick until it's yellah.
An' his mother-fuckin' fathah doesn't so much as bother
To use some spittle when he's bung-holin' little
Boys, before they're rollin' in the shower, their 'nads all a'
swollen,
While our perverted faggot Jack laps up all their bloody turds.
He's a real low-life fellah, whose perversion escapes mere words

And one from alt.native, May 4, 2002.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.native/msg/0f12476019613f13?dmode=3D...
http://tinyurl.com/6ugweze

Brother Jack is a racist bigot
His mouth is a toxic old spigot
He spews out his hate
He never can wait
To find some more dolts who will dig it!

We know a white jerk named Jack
Who really wants to be black
He calls himself "brother"
Wears clothes from his mother(*)
The truth is he's just a hack

We see his rantings as racist bile
His words typically ugly and vile
The master of hate
Thank God he won't mate
Let us leave him alone for awhile

(*)
Jack Wesolowski, circa 2000
http://tinyurl.com/3dtnmpz

Meet Psychopath Jack Wesolowski, the crass, foul-mouthed, bigot,
racist, liar, spammer and troll.

Jack Wesolowski the spammer
http://tinyurl.com/3o7su5k

Jack Wesolowski the troll.