Re: How to make a multi switch

What kind of devices?

A few  simple X10 modules can do this. Better systems are out there but the
cost of X10 is dirt cheap. A lot depends on the noise in your wiring from
nasty loads.

-----------
wrote in message

I am not a home automation expert, so please forgive my nativity.

I have two devices (device A and device B).

I would like to have a 'switch' to control both devices.
I would like to be able to push a button and have device A on and device off
Push a second button have device A off and device B on.
A third button can turn them both on
A fourth to turn them both off.

I realise this can be done with basic logic gates, I just don't know the
right terminology or where to buy the equipment in London, UK.

It would be great of the switch was wireless. I would like something similar
to a remote control.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks, Daryn