Re: X-10 RF home automation being overwhelmed by M2 OFF, C2 OFF and Gxx DIM signals

"dlh" <dlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> This link might be useful both for its search technique but also to
> see whether it is a widespread phenomenon or centered on your
> residence.
>
>      http://rfiservices.com/tips.htm

A great resource.  Too bad I didn't see this before the interference stopped
because:

"All steps should be performed while interference is active"

I am unfortunately well acquainted with the "turn off breaker by breaker"
detective method.  I once used it, forgot to reset the VCR and ended up
losing the finale episode of my wife's favorite TV show.  )-:   X-10 SAF
took a VERY big hit that day.

At least I've got an investigative blueprint now in case the demons return.
It's certainly nice to have RF control back.  Abandoning it completely while
maintaining the same functionality was/is going to be a bitch-load of work
and will never be quite as good.  The keychain controller, the motion
detectors and even the dawn/dusk and refrigerator opening sensor (using the
dawn/dusk sensor of a Hawkeye) were sorely missed during their absence.

Thanks again for your assistance.

--
Bobby G.