Re: TV in a bathroom

"Robert Green" <robert_green1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Depends on what you consider inexpensive and what sort of TV you are
> using.
> X-10 used to carry AV extenders that could take a audio/video out
> signal and
> transmit it via UHF to a receiver that could decode it and put it out
> as
> (IIRC) either RF (channel 3/4) or via RCA jacks as a composite signal.
> Unless your setup has a video out, that might not work.  If it's
> off-the-air
> HD, it won't work either.  Tell us more about your specific equipment
> and we
> can offer better advice.

   It would be analog A/V out. I was hoping something that would
transmit A/V to a smartphone, so I would not have to get an extra
monitor for it. I used to have one of those X-10 extenders using RF but
was not very happy with it. The signal was pretty unreliable and only in
B/W, so I got rid off itt pretty soon. But that was way back in the '90s
and maybe they have better ones these days.