Re: How do LED 12V Dimmable light bulb works?

"Better off? "

The OP already has the lamps.

For less than what he probably paid for one lamp, at my local big box  I
bought a fixture with power supply for MR-16 lamps that is dimmable. It dims
a MR16 LED well when powered through a plain-jane INSTEON lamp model.  See my

HTH ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org