Re: 1132CU Information

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:34:27 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston)
wrote:

>greenpjs@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know what commands to send a Smarthome 1132CU X-10
>>interface in order to download timed events and macros? I know how to
>>send and receive X-10 commands in real time, but not how to download
>>"programmed" events.
>
>Why not use the software that came with the 1132CU?
It is no longer supported and can't be easily installed on Vista or
newer OS's.  (It will actually *run* on newer OS's but won't install
without a lot of trickery.  It says, "Sorry, This is not a supported
OS").  Also, it has old daylight saving time dates.  Other than that,
it's great.  Besides, I write software as a hobby and like the
challenge.