Re: X10 device to detect open circuit or voltage drop

On Nov 1, 1:11=A0pm, nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote:
> "Greg (code...@xxxxxxxxx)" <code...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Which X10 device would be used to detect a low voltage drop, or
> >open circuit ? =A0It seems that the powerflash does the reverse.
>
> It might help if you tell us the specifics of what you want to do. No X10
> module is designed to do exactly what you want but we may be able to come=
 up
> with suggestions on how to use them or other devices to accomplish your
> goals.
>
> For example, many of the Smarthome modules will send an x10 code when the
> load they control is turned off.

I have snap style temperature sensors that are normally closed. I want
to detect when the
circuit opens, and be able to send an x10 signal to a red light. The
problem is that the
powerflash module only sends a lights ON signal when a circuit closes.
I do not have a
computer available in this location to interpret an OFF signal to mean
ON. What are my options ?