Re: X10 device to detect open circuit or voltage drop

"Greg (codepug@xxxxxxxxx)" <codepug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Which X10 device would be used to detect a low voltage drop, or
>open circuit ?  It seems that the powerflash does the reverse.

It might help if you tell us the specifics of what you want to do. No X10
module is designed to do exactly what you want but we may be able to come up
with suggestions on how to use them or other devices to accomplish your
goals.

For example, many of the Smarthome modules will send an x10 code when the
load they control is turned off.