Re: Main power Indicator

Run the 12/24vdc relay off the wallwart.

"Firehousepinball" <mixinguiness@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:de1e9906-4988-4ab6-815d-Right now what I have planned is a 240V relay
that will be wired to an
LED indicator to tell me when power is restored. This will also assist
me as I plan on integrating this into the security system and HA
system so I can know when power is restored while I am away.

There really isn't all that much wiring, a 240v relay wired in to a
small wall wart powering an LED. It will all be switched so that when
the generator is running, the relay will be active. Lucky I found a
240v relay here at work. That was the biggest concern, most relays I
come across are 12/24v.