Re: X10 PC Interface upgrade

"Rich Wonneberger" <Turtil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:NIjNn.27037$TL5.18081@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Dabbler,
>
> So if Art went from a CP290 to the 1132 and the CM11 succeeded the
> CP290 there may be a chance the 1132 can replace the CM11?

Yes, though CM11 used to connect to the PC through serial port, the
1132CU through USB. Way back when CM11 came out I tried to use it but I
could never get its serial connection work reliably. It often froze my
PC during uploading and then I just dumped the darn thing. It might had
to do something with the fact that CM11 was designed for two-way X10
modules which I did not have. It's been a long time ago and I don't
recall all the details now.