Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

What was your point? There was no goodness about your moronic response.

Did you see **me** repost a spam address? Another moron that can't read and
gets all bent out of shape for nothing. A little prejudice there too?

BTW: Nobody appreciates your over the top sig line with all your spam stuff
or increasing the spam thread. Take you own advise, for once. Take your
moralistic garbage somewhere else or at least apply it where it fits.

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Oh, for goodness sake, it *is* a good idea not to copy a
spammer's email or his link.  Josepi, you have some good
things to say and some ideas worth sharing.  But when you
post this sort of drivel it makes people want to filter you.
That's counter-productive to you and to the newsgroup.  You
post because you wish to be heard (or at least read).  The
newsgroup exists because people wish to share ideas.
Contribute, teach, and learn.

--

Regards,
Robert L Ass