Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

"Josepi" <JRM@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> What was your point? There was no goodness about your moronic response.
>
> Did you see **me** repost a spam address? Another moron that can't read
> and
> gets all bent out of shape for nothing. A little prejudice there too?

Absolutely, we saw the spam address you posted.  We wouldn't have if you had
not posted the full spam email that was appropriately blocked by filters.

How about posting messages without calling people names?

--
Bill Fuhrmann

In case you don't remember what you actually posted with the spammers
business site and a possibly false email for them, here it is with the spam
links removed (I changed parts to asterisks)

You obviously do not understand fire related deaths. The victims never feel
the fire.

"Nil*******ehrawat" <nil*******wat@********com> wrote in message

People without the smoke detector alarm, will only feel fire when the
flames reach them. The situation gets so worse, that they don?t have
time to react as well. Zi*********** is providing Wireless Smoke
Detector in proficient budget. For any inquiry related to these
products please click on -- http://www.zi********.com/