Re: Zicom- Wireless Smoke Detector System

I guess you felt too embarrased to answer the question.

Take your own spam out of your sig. multi-lines and you can play with the
kiddies again.

Too funny. People spend more time, forum space and bandwidth bitching about
the wasted time, forum space and bandwidth...LOL

"Robert L Bass" <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
OK, bye bye