Re: New Fridge - setting up monitoring

"aemeijers" <aemeijers@xxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : KMmdnThNP85VkcfRnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hmm.  Commercial coke machines, really just fancy refrigerators, already
> come with onboard sensors and alarm systems, web page control consoles for
> remote management, and modem (maybe even LAN by now) jacks. They even
> Phone Home when they need refilling, or the cash box is full.  It'd be
> trivial for a manufacturer to add that to a home fridge. Probably already
> on the 'to do' list for the smart power networks the tree huggers keep
> pushing. Master Control up in the sky dials back the power whenever the
> temp is within acceptable range, and it hasn't logged a door opening in
> the last hour or something.
>
> Another damn appliance smarter than the bipeds living there....

My fridge allready tell me the temp of both side  in celsius or farenhight..
and guess what.. it has an alarm (local) if there is a long power faillure
and temp goes higher then 56 it will buzz till acknoledge..

from there web page..

Alarm System
Notifies you if there's been a power failure, if a door stays open longer
than five minutes and if the interior temperature of the refrigerator ever
rises above 56 degrees for more than 20 minutes.

source:

http://www.electroluxappliances.com/kitchen-appliances/refrigeration/french-door/ew23bc71is

My wife love them fridge and stove).. me I just hope they will last long
enough to pay them before I have to replace them..  ;-)