Re: USB module for monitoring multiple on/off switches

It isn't too hard to figure out.

A "bus" runs from one place to another on a line. "Buss" is a brand name.
People have seen this misuse so many times in the electrical field they all
start to believe it 'cause nobody ever corrected them.

If we allow this go on **till** (no such word in this context)  a few months
pass the Americans will have to make a new entry in their dictionary. That
ain't (no such word at all) happening...LOL

"RickH" <passport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Yes I have seen the word used this way too, in fact in some old
electronic magazines.