Re: Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

"John Perry" wrote:

> Reason is, no cost saving to control them.  I have tries CFLs, but they get
> too warm; the LEDs run virtually cold.

Understood.  I only reiterated the original post because Booby G asked if
you'd tried them with X10.  For me it's a non-issue as I don't care for X10.
There are some here who use it extensively and are very pleased with it.  I
had bad experience with it years ago and have not bothered with it since.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics