Anyone moved to LED Lighting?

We have just converted our bungalow to run off LED lighting.

All incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are out and in their place are
100 GU10 LED lights that consume 3W each.  Not all lights are on at
the same time.  I have put them in fire cowls that normally house 50W
halogen bulbs, but since these lights give off very little heat, the
cowls can be covered with fibreglass and can be unventilated.

I'm very impressed with the results and have decided not to use X-10
to control them.

Comments?