> > > Jim Rojas

> > RHC: Jim, I think we can all safely assume he posted this as just
> > another attempt to stir up old troubles in the newsgroup.
> >Perhaps but why is it people only take the BBB seriously when they get
> >good ratings yet when it's bad suddenly it's a worthless indicator?
>
> Its hard for me to put much faith in an organization that appears, at lea=
st
> in my opinion, to use membership in the BBB as part of its ratings criter=
ia.

> I rate a B-, even though its apparent from the text below that the only
> thing the BBB knows about my business is that I'm not a member of the BBB=
,
> I'm fairly sure my rating would improve if I sent them a cheque and becam=
e a
> member.
>
> =EF=BF=BD B- Rating =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDOur opinion of what this rating me=
ans:
> A good rating that still implies reputability. The rating may relate
> =EF=BF=BDto length of time in business, a past problem that's been correc=
ted,
> or something else that does not cause problems for consumers. We believe
> a =EF=BF=BDcompany with this rating would generally conduct business and =
respond
> to any =EF=BF=BDcomplaints satisfactorily.
> =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD We have received no complaints against this=
 company.
> =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD We know of no government action taken again=
st this company.
> =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD This company's nature of business is under =
review
> =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD This company is not an accredited business.=
 This fact does not
> =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD disparage the company in any way
>
> Doug-

So, .... Is there a definition of "accredited business" .....
somewhere?

Or does one presume that supplying them with a check would make
you ..... ummmmm .... accredited?

Do you think a note from my mother would suffice?

There is also a whole list of other things that they don't know about
you. I wonder why they don't list them too?
Let's see ... they don't know if you wear pink laced silk panties on a
service call ..... or ummm or ... or ....
Wow!     I can just think of HUNDREDS of things they don't know about
you.  You'd better hurry up and get accredited before they start
listing some of them.