Re: Webcam DVR SW?

I had a small Labtec USB webcam hooked up to my laptop that I turned on at
night when I left my office.  The software that came with it had a motion
detector option.  Every morning I could see what occured over night -
usually just the janitorial staff dumping my trash can.  But it worked well
and was cheap.  The camera wasn't free but it had software that came with it
to do what you want.