Re: New HA product development

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 00:48:29 -0700, Bart!
<B@rt_The_Sheriff_Is_A_Nig**!.org> wrote:

<<<<<Snip>>>>>

> I'll bet your ugly old lady weighs twice what I weigh, Choward.
>
> Telling me off?  Bwuahahahahahahaha!  That's a laugh.

First of all, at least he HAS an "old lady" - and you have no concept
of her or any other female's anatomy (the sole exception being your
peeks at mommy taking a dump through the crack in the bathroom door
jamb).  All you have is your right hand - which weighs in at more than
most size-7 women.  Furthermore, it's pretty clear that he did tell
you off nicely.  Your "Bwuahahahaha" is quite muted as you do
recognize that you've been dumped upon again.  You are a loser; that's
all there is to it.