Re: Need input: Wierd Powerflash behavior

"prc1" wrote:

> I figured out the problem--it's a data collision.  When the preamp
> powers up, there's a 1-second delay between the A & B trigger outputs
> so everything turns on...

There's a current sensing AC outlet for use with stereo systems, etc. called
"CCS-4".  Following is a link to a store that sells them. I don't know this
company so due diligence but the product looks suitable and the price isn't
much.

http://www.ada.net/products/bb/ccs_4.php

--

Regards,