Re: Need input: Wierd Powerflash behavior

Robert,

Thanks for the suggestion.   I'd looked into similar products but was
turned off by the price.  I think these are > $150.00, and I'd need
three to start.

On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 21:45:27 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"prc1" wrote:
>>
>> I figured out the problem--it's a data collision.  When the preamp
>> powers up, there's a 1-second delay between the A & B trigger outputs
>> so everything turns on...
>
>There's a current sensing AC outlet for use with stereo systems, etc. called
>"CCS-4".  Following is a link to a store that sells them. I don't know this
>company so due diligence but the product looks suitable and the price isn't
>much.
>
>http://www.ada.net/products/bb/ccs_4.php
** To respond, remove the crap from my addy...  **