Re: Fixtures for Track Lights

"Homer L. Hazel" <homerlhNO@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:H3KCl.2624$Ji5.2249@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Greetings,
>
> I have some track lighting in my office that is controlled by one x-10
> wall switch.
>
> I want to find some light fixtures for track lighting that are X-10
> controlled
> (or other remote) that can be turned on and off independently.
> Sometimes I only want one of the several lights on, and that just does
> not work right now.
>
> Has anyone heard of such a thing?
>
> Thank you.

I don't know if an X-10 solution exists.
There are lighting tracks with multiple circuits.  Would you be willing to
replace your tracks?

I have seen tracks with two circuits.  The direction of the base when it is
latched onto the track determines which circuit it will be on.

I believe that there are tracks with four circuits.

Interesting challenge.  Good luck!