ActiveHome and DST "tricks"?

Hello ALL:

I was wondering if there were any "tricks" to using ActiveHome 3.42
and DST.

Here is the issue.

I put in the DST dates. DST is required if the Dawn/Dusk times are
going to be correct. However, once DST is in effect, it adds 1 hour to
the system time. The software should realize that if DST is already in
effect, that the system time is already correct, and the time uploaded
to the CM11A would be the same as the System time!

I can, of course uncheck DST, but then the CM11A clock is correct but
Dawn/Dusk is wrong.

I get around this by keeping DST checked and before any updates to the
CM11A I set the system time back 1 hour. This is a pain to remember
and if I forget the lights come on 1 hour early! Anyone know if there
was ever a fix to this, a way around this, or another program I should
try? This is, after all, only a CM11A and has very little memory. I
mention this as it does not make sense to get a program like HomeSeer
that cost a lot more than the CM11A.

TIA