Re: need to get audio to other rooms without additional wiring

"Paul" wrote:

> So I want to get whole house audio, or more precisely, whole condo audio.  I
> can't run extra wiring in the place.   I tried a wireless speaker extender,
> but reception was sketchy between opposite sides of the condo and through
> walls.
>
> In my perfect world, I'd find an inexpensive way to extend the audio vi IP,
> but that's proving hard to find as well.  I found references to a HomePlug
> audio extender, but can't find it for sale anywhere.
>
> My big thing is that I want the original audio sources to be centrally
> located, and just extend the audio to the other rooms.
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Paul,

I would have replied earlier but I've been trying to find some literature on
the subject.  At the recent EHExpo in Orlando, FL, there was a company
offering exactly what you're asking for.  I listened to the demo and the music
sounded good.  It wasn't HomePlug but I can't find their papers just yet.
I'll try to find the company on the EHExpo website and post the info for you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics