Re: Open Source

On Feb 9, 3:58 pm, Karl Denninger <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As I said, its trivially easy to reverse-engineer what I need to know in
> nearly all cases, and for those where its not, I'm perfectly happy to
> call people out in public and blast them mercilessly and recommend that
> people NOT buy their stuff.

Hi Karl,

I haven't looked at your site yet, as I'm not a *nix user, but have
you by any chance documented your reverse engineering for the zwave
protocol?  I am an inveterate code tinkerer, and would love to play
with my own control software for my zwave network, but a) I don't
really do .net, so controlthink's SDK is not for me, and b) it's SO
not worth it to buy the zensys SDK.