Is ControlThink still in business?

Does anyone know if ControlThink is still in business?

I ordered their Z-Wave SDK from their website (via Google Store) a few
days ago and aside from getting notification from Google that my CC
was dinged, I have not heard from them.

I have emailed, left a voice message and called both their sales and
customer service numbers.
I can't reach a live person on the phone and keep getting directed to
voicemail.

Smells like a dead duck to me.

-Randy