Automation home

Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles Upholstery Cleaning Water Damage & Fire
Damage Restoration
Carpet Cleaning Scheduling:

Schedule your Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles Upholstery Cleaning Water
Damage & Fire Damage Restoration at least 1 week before you move in or
move out from place, giving enough time to arrange for a carpet
cleaner home or office appointment. Basically, the more advance time
the better. We also offer same day service, If you are not available,
please arrange an alternative authorized party such as neighbor,
friend or relative you can trust to be ther for your carpet cleaning

The Lvhsystems Carpet name is virtually synonymous with superior
carpet cleaning. But that=92s only the beginning. Most Lvhsystems Carpet
operations offer a full menu of additional services to help you care
for your home, such as tile and grout cleaning, air duct cleaning,
carpet and flooring sales, hardwood floor refinishing, and even 24-
hour water damage restoration. As always, our technicians will treat
you and your home to the same exceptional standard of service you
expect from Lvhsystems Carpet .
Cleaning your Carpet
Prior to cleaning your carpet, there are certain things that must be
done to prepare your carpet cleaning.

Moving Furniture for Carpet Cleaning. It is a good idea to clean your
carpet from any derby. It is also a good idea to have the carpet
vacuum clean prior to the carpet cleaning upholstery cleaning, if you
need help with heavy Furnitures items just wait for our carpet
technicians

Our certified technicians specialize in deep cleaning your carpets and
rugs, leaving them looking great and germ free. Free Pick Up and
Delivery of area rugs is available upon request. Cleaning of your area
rugs can be done in our specialized facility, at your home or in your
office.

Our specialties: Spot and Stain Removal Pet Stain and Odor Removal
Wall to Wall Carpets Schotchguard =A9 Sanitizing and Disinfecting
Oriental Rug Cleaning Specialty and Delicate Rugs Water Damage and
Restoration

Cleaning your Upholstery

Upholstered furniture has a more varied range of materials and
manufacturing methods than carpet. Our knowledgeable technicians can
identify the fabric type of each upholstered piece and what cleaning
methods will give your upholstery the best, safest and longest lasting
results.

Sofas Recliners Dinning chairs Love Seats Arm Chairs Leather
furniture

professional technicians are specially trained in the care of all
fabric types, even the most delicate, so you can feel comfortable in
knowing they=92ll choose the proper upholstery cleaning solution for
your furniture. And using specially designed tools to gently clean
folds and crevices, they=92ll ensure the entire piece is entirely
clean.

A Two-Step Process For A Clean You Can See And Feel

Your furniture is as important to a room=92s appearance as your carpet.
That=92s why Lvhsystems uses the same process for upholstery cleaning
that we do for carpet cleaning. Our exclusive two-step upholstery
cleaning system includes a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber
rinse that removes cleaning solution residue right along with deep-
down dirt - leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh-smelling fabric
and furniture.

How it works:

When our specially trained upholstery care technicians arrive at your
home, they start with a pre-inspection to identify problem areas. Any
problem spot areas are pre-treated. Then the Lvhsystems Two-Step
Upholstery Deep Clean process goes to work: Clean One of our special
heated upholstery cleaning solutions is applied to the fabric to
loosen imbedded dirt.

Rinse It=92s followed by a thorough fiber rinse and extraction step to
remove the dirt along with the cleaning solution. We then recommend an
application of Lvhsystems UltraCare=99 FourGuard Carpet and Upholstery
Protector (optional). Reapplying the fabric protector helps restore
protective properties to your furniture, extending its life and making
it easier to care for.

Make Sure You Are Properly Insured

Post Inspection A final inspection helps ensure satisfaction. You can
count on Lvhsystems for Satisfaction Guaranteed.

The Importance of Protecting Your Upholstery

Most new upholstered furniture comes treated with protector. But this
protection wears off over time. Having the protector reapplied helps
preserve the color, beauty and life of your upholstery. And it gives
you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.

Deodorizers

Get Rid of the Odors in Your Furniture Pleasant beats pungent any day.
And tough upholstery odors are no match for UltraCare=99 FreshScent Plus
+ Deodorizer, an enzyme- powered deodorizer designed to attack odor-
causing organic sources. The enzymes in FreshScent Plus+ eliminate
odors from urine, feces, vomit, sour milk and more by actually
digesting the organic matter that's causing the smell - leaving your
furniture smelling good again.

Los Angeles Water Damage Restoration Cleanup

Lvhsystems Providing quality Water Damage cleanup and restoration
services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we offer instantaneous
response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient
crew, dedicated to recover and restore your home or business and
minimize your inconvenience.

Insurance Companies Water Damage Fire Damage Restoration

Over time, we have established a solid working relationship with all
insurance companies and public adjusters, and we offer direct
insurance billing as we utilize our experience to guide you through
the claim process.
 http://www.carpetcleaning-los-angeles.com/