Re: MR16 LEDs for Landscape Lights

That is a good suggestion, but not really feasible for this application.
These are standard 12VAC landscape lights that accept a single MR16 bulb.  I
did choose the "Warm White" versions (3000-3500K).  While the light looks
good indoors, it must have a narrow spectrum.  The red crushed rock looks a
grayish yellow.  However, the rock wall itself does have its natural color.

For sheer brightness, I have been very impressed by the CREE units.

Jeff