Re: OT: Cancer

> Bob so sorry to hear what has happened but this
> is what is scaring me to death with my cancer it
> comming back. I hope that some how the condition
> will reverse for you and you are in my thoughts
> and prayers.
>
> But if it should take it may you go peacefully is all
> that I ask I know the pain i endured prior to and
> after my 15 hour operation and hope you will not
> have to go thru it.

Hi Nick,

I went for CT and PET scans yesterday.  The next surgery (called VATS) is
nowhere near as rough as the first one was.  I'll need 2-4 days in the
hospital though.  Thanks for the kind words and especially your prayers.
That's the only thing that will cure this one.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics