Re: OT: Cancer

tourman wrote:

> RHC: Bob, I didn't know what to say when you called the other evening
> with the news. It's stayed with me ever since it has bothered me so
> much. I wasn't sure you wanted to make this public until now, what
> with the hateful feelings of several of the people present in this
> newsgroup.

Why, do you suppose, that is??  I'm not trying to start anything, but it
seems to me that this response is so typical of you.  There are two
sides to any issue.  You've been participating in both groups long
enough to know that those "hateful feelings" have generated equally
hateful responses on BOTH sides and that Robert is not an "innocent
victim".  Personally, I've "moved on".  There's no point in continuing
this nonsense, but that doesn't mean I'm viewing these posts through the
same "rose coloured" specs you wear.

> I hope and pray that things go well in spite of your less
> than positive prognosis and I will continue to pray for your continued
> strength in this fight. The Good Lord gives each of us only so many
> days in this world to do the best we can with the short time given to
> us. When we all finally go, we want each of us to be able to look back
> and say that we were true to our own beliefs, and  that we left the
> world a better place no matter how small the difference.
>
> I and my wife will continue to pray for your recovery. Don't EVER give
> up; stay strong my friend,

My thoughts exactly!