Re: Any wireless USB hubs?

>>> Bluetooth?
>>
>> Nah, pretty much useless beyond 30 feet.  Less when factoring typical
>> residential interference issues.
>
> Source code of a scatternet algorithm and routing table compilations.
> Tested at 1000 feet.

Theories and academic tests are useless if they don't work in the real
world.  I've worked with at least a half-dozen different USB host adapters
(the chipsets, that is, across dozens of cards and motherboards).  I've
likewise worked with nearly as many Bluetooth adapters.  Experience has
shown the typical specs cited for BT as being reasonable and repeatable in
real world conditions.  Is it possible, under ideal conditions to get
greater coverage?  Sure, just not when you factor brick, mortar, hardwood
flooring, appliance noise, etc, into the mix.  At least not for existing BT
tech and the drivers they SHIP WITH.