Re: Best DIY online retailer ?

<RayWBo> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I have been reading the many posts here, and appreciate everyone's
> input that enabled my research leading me to decide on the ELK M1
> Gold to replace my old security only FBI panel.
>
> Going beyond security as I need to automate UPB lighting and
> remotely monitor from another home outside the US.
>
> I know this might be a question loaded with a lot of opinions and
> dangerous territory, but in your experience which of the dozens of
> retailers support their customers best? I am not looking for
> low-ball pricing, just a good company to purchase from!

I think Bass Burglar Alarms is excellent but I'm a little biased
since I own it.  :^)

Seriously though, give me a call if you like and I'll help you plan
out your system.  Then shop for the best price if you like.  We're
competitive on most things but not everything.  You can also ask Wade
Moose (owner of ELK Products) about my company.  You can also ask
anyone at ELK if you like.  They will give you a list of retailers in
your area plus online stores.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass