Re: Digital Tools Help Users Save Energy, Study Finds

The car example was a bad example. The AM auto industry will go
bankrupt yet because they still make junk. Cadillac just announced a
new model with 500hp and a 6.2l engine.

I swore after all the insults I have owned I would never...ever
purchase another N.American style vehicle after purchasing two Camrys
(made in the US). Well I made a huge mistake and purchased a used 2001
Chev S-10 pickup to do my construction work on my new home. Big
mistake and I kick myself for not sticking to my guns. I have spent
more repair money on that piece of trash in the last year than I spent
total on my two Camrys since 1994. And yet, I am sitting on another
repair of the ABS brake system that won't stop the truck and
contemplating taking my second American style truck to the junkyard at
their 6 year old mark. Just absolute junk and they (the Am auto mfg.)
deserve to go right down the tubes. You can lead a horse to water...