Adding a an on/off switch to appliance that doesnt have one

I've got a few devices that dont have an on/off switch (the George
Foreman Grill, electric heater, etc)

Anyone know of a commercial a/c plug that has an on/off switch?  Kind
of like a power strip but compact with only 1 plug?

 I see Smarthome carries a a big wireless version, but I'm looking
something very small..

Something more like this:

http://www.pi-si.com/Switchboss.html

but small like this and with a switch on it)

http://www.electronicplus.com/images/products/419GY.jpg

I can't seem to find something like this.. if it doesnt exist maybe
I'll go on American Inventor!!