Re: shielding low voltage wire, running low voltage wires aside 12-2 romex

On Jan 31, 9:30 pm, "John J. Bengii" <nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is that the one with the funny initials?
>
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:rCaoj.7204$ZO5.7023@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > Sorry you got treated to the abusive post from my stalker.

So considering interference with 120V electric wires, is it caused by
the electric current in general or is it caused when there's a problem
with the electric wiring?

If you go to home depot they sell electric/data combo  boxes with a
little sheet of plastic to separate the wires.  I haven't bought any
of these, but I can't see how or why that could qualify for "code".