Converting An Existing X10 System To Work With CFLs

Here is a link to a tutorial I put on the [b]X10 Forum[/b]
about[url=http://www.x10community.com/forums/index.php?
topic=14210.0]Converting Existing X10 Systems To Work With CFLs[/url].

I happen to use an X10 CM15A with Active Home Pro (AHP) to control my
modules but the modifications I describe are control system
independant so should work equally well  any other systems.

You do not need to register on the X10 Forum to read posts but only to
make your own posts.  If there are many replies here, instead of on
the [b]X10 Forum[/b], about this tutorial I'll put a link back here
from there.