>> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans
>> le
>> message de groupe de discussion : A8lkk.106117$kx.27038@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>> > Well, I watched both my parents die with this horrible disease, and I
>> > wouldn't want to wish it on anyone (or gloat in their having contracted
>> > it).
>>
>> what you dont understand is that i never wished him this illness.. he got
>> it, and thats it..
>>
>> BUT what i would find unfair is that such a bozo would survive this
>> illness
>> while a good woman didnt...
>>
>> now is that clear enough or should i make a draft?
>
> RHC: Petem, I can appreciate your anger since I lost my mother last
> Xmas after watching her die a slow painful death from esophagal
> cancer. She was a  lovely, kind, gentle and caring woman, and when she
> passed away I felt like lashing out in anger at the unfairness of it
> all. But then you have to stop and realize that these "unfair" things
> happen to all kinds of people, and you can only hope there is some
> meaning, somewhere, somehow, to some of these deaths. You can't simply
> compare the death of one person to that of another and say that one
> didn't deserve it while the other does, based on how unfair it seems
> to you. Death will come to us all at some point. It's the one and only
> defining point where we all meet and are totally equal.
>
> Two nights ago, my young brother in law had an epileptic seizure, fell
> and hit his head on the pavement, and died, leaving two young kids and
> a wife. Is that fair ? No ! Is it anyone's fault?  No ! Am I angry
> about it ?; you're damn right I am.....and I don't know why this sort
> of thing happens either (who does..). But you can't say that he should
> still be alive while some monster like Clifford Olsen who is is safe
> and sound in prison should be dead instead. No one makes us judge and
> jury in matters of life and death where circumstances beyond our
> control determine fate. Things are just as they are and we can only
> live with them and learn to accept them.
>
> Don't misdirect your understandable anger towards someone else in dire
> straits. It only serves to demean you. And I'm sure that lovely woman
> you describe wouldn't want you to feel that way if she could speak her
> mind to you.....

Mrs Campbell, I am sorry for your lost , and yes it is totally unfair that
your brother in law died .

But one thing is sure, this death is in no way as cruel as dying from
cancer, he was there ,thn a few minute later he wasnt, at least he ddint
suffer for months.

I am not happy that he died, but i feel that this way of going is a lot
better then any cancer related death..

About the Saratoga Bozo , if he would survive from his illnes there would be
no fairness at all in this world, if he do die from it, at least its not
totally unfair..
I dont say he deversed to got cancer, i say that since some really good
poeple die from it , he doesnt deserve surviving it...