Re: reading in data from rs232 port, require to resend as an email

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 04:20:28 -0700 (PDT), Lyn <sensecam@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>I am reading in some temperature sensor data, via RS232 (actually
>converted to  USB via a CP2102  ), approx every hour into a Windows XP
>PC. It reads fine into Windows Hyperterminal.  I want to be able to
>send this data out via email as it comes it. Is there any application
>that can do this, free or commerical, please? I have searched using
>Google but not found anything.
>Lyndsay Williams
>www.girtonlabs.com

I made the below setup use a vbscript to send email from a simple
programming language called just basic. You can run the vbscript
with arguments using a batch file.

http://justbasic.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=shared&action=display&num=1184377182