Re: Expensive cable!

I was at the Continental Airlines lounge where I picked up a free copy
of Absolute Sound magazine which is filled with ridiculously expensive,
overrated crap so that "audiophiles" can compete for bragging rights as
to how much they spent on thier rig.  I'm particularly amused by the
cable, power and turntable offerings with all their made up claims and
terminolgies.  Now, if one could actually HEAR a difference THAT would
be something!