Re: Expensive cable!

I've split in 2 part a cheap rca to rca cable ( got that cable about 25
years ago) and connected each part to a pair of cheap 18 gauge wire to
connect my pc to the coaxial input of my home theater center.. (about 20
feet) strange enough I hear every thing in 5.1 and no glitch....

discussion : kdim0413gk9v4hc23hqdc4f49bisbmuf9i@xxxxxxxxxx