Re: X-10 Switch Question

It is a big difference but the $12.95 units are more prone to signal
problems than the more expensive ones that have AGC and Intellisense.
They also have more features like memory dimming and scene control. That
being said, I have many of the $12.95 units that were in service with no
problems at all for over 10 years so they're not junk by any means.