X-10 Switch Question

I am somewhat new to all this so pardon what may be a dumb question...

I just ordered and received one WS14A/XPSS and two XPS-3 20 amp light
switches. I just took them out of the box and was trying there switch
action out. I expect the switch to have a solid toggle back/forth like
the Leviton switches elsewhere in my house. But they do not seem to
actually rock back/forth. It seems to only move on the side opposite the
little LED. Before I go ahead and install these, can anyone confirm that
this is how they are supposed to operate? It seems reasonable but maybe
a little unexpected/odd.

Thanks.